Resistance News - Economic Justice
- RALEIGH Protesters blocked traffic in front of the North Carolina Legislative Building on Monday as part of a national campaign to draw attention in statehouses across […]
- DURHAM, N.C. — A few dozen people marched for workers’ rights in Durham Tuesday evening as part of International Workers Day, also known as May Day.
- Religious leaders, workers and labor organizers called for a $15 minimum hourly wage for employees of the city Winston-Salem at a rally Wednesday evening in Winston […]
- New evidence shows that North Carolina’s economy fell behind other states in the Southeast after cutting taxes, while locking in harmful cuts for schools and widening […]
- Holding signs, about a dozen people gathered in the heart of downtown Thursday evening to protest policies of the Trump administration, including policies on education, the […]
- Hundreds of demonstrators marched around the North Carolina State Legislative Building Saturday afternoon demanding to see President Donald Trump’s tax returns. The Raleigh arm of the […]
- Protesters in Raleigh, North Carolina, said they suspect that Trump’s returns might show he has paid little or nothing to the government he now heads, or […]
- Protesters hoisted signs and Warren even brought a packet of her medical and cell phone bills that listed $23 per month for her cell phone and […]
- Hundreds of thousands of people took to the streets all over the world to protest the new administration.
- Marches and rallies organized by women against President Donald Trump and attacks on women’s rights brought bigger crowds than expected across North Carolina as tens of […]
Did we miss something?
Send us the link to your news article and we will get it posted as soon as we can